My 10 Favourite Things!
I was tagged in a note by a friend (hi Brenda!) to make a list of my current 10 favourite things. As Brenda said in her post (http://bhuronlighthouse.blogspot.com) this list is subject to change at a moment’s notice.
1. Broadway Musicals (my current favourite is Wicked, but it changes from time to time)
2. American Cocker Spaniels, especially the three that live with me (although some days I would pay somebody to take them, today I love them)
3. NCIS – it’s must-see TV for me!
4. Patricia McConnell PhD – canine behaviorist (http://www.patriciamcconnell.com)
5. Sunny days
6. Getting personal mail (not bills or junk mail, but cards, parcels, etc)
7. Reading – a day without reading is an incomplete day for me. Whether it’s a magazine, non-fiction or fiction (or almost any other medium), I feel compelled to read.
8. My Blackberry Pearl – a little piece of technology that I’m fairly certain I couldn’t live without!
9. A freshly washed car, inside and out.
10. A nice, cold can of Diet Coke.
For those of you reading this, I challenge you to list your 10 favourite things! Consider yourself tagged!